Transformation meditation was developed by a Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Counselor, Sherrie Wade and is an accumulation of twenty years of study of various meditation techniques throughout the United States and India. Transformation Meditation is a scientifically oriented practical application of meditation techniques. It includes the understanding of how the mind and body react to stress and how meditation philosophy and practice can be applied to everyday life to improve overall health and productivity and unfold inner peace.
How is Transformation Meditation different from other meditation techniques?
Transformation Meditation has its roots in the philosophy of yoga. Similar to other techniques, such as Transcendental Meditation, it utilizes mantra meditation techniques. Similar to Mindfulness Meditation, it also includes the ability to become the observer of your mind and actions. With the combination of these techniques, one gains the ability to understand and experience the state of meditation directly. This enhances one’s ability to practice, accelerating the meditative experience.
How can meditation improve my health, lower blood pressure and reduce chronic pain?
Meditation can improve your health by helping to strengthen your immune system. Your blood pressure can be lowered through the practice of meditation as your body’s need for oxygen is reduced. Your heart doesn’t have to work as hard and this can help normalize your blood pressure. Chronic pain can be reduced through increasing the body’s natural pain-control chemicals such as serotonin and endorphins. It also allows you to transcend your body awareness as you do in deep sleep.
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Feeling stressed out High blood pressure
- Low energy Chronic pain
- Trouble falling asleep Chronic illness
- Anxiety Low mood
- Panic attacks Low self-esteem
- Irrational fears Unhappy
- Unable to relax Low productivity
- Cardiovascular problems Excessive colds and flu
- High cholesterol Unable to concentrate
- Phobias Unhappy relationships
These may be due to or worsened by excessive stress
10 ways recent research show that you can benefit from meditation and relaxation training:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Learn to relax
- Help in the healing of chronic illness and pain
- Overcome panic attacks and phobias
- Find out how to take charge of your life, maximize your abilities
- Develop a healthy sense of self-esteem and self-love
- Reconnect to your spiritual self
- Help to overcome destructive fears and emotions
- Find balance, feel great and perform better
- Live longer, enjoy your life and be happy
Learn simple and effective ways to calm your mind and emotions and experience a state of inner peacefulness and well being. Learn to increase your productivity and enjoyment of life. Discover how to free yourself from disturbing thoughts and feelings and have harmonious relationships. This course includes a manual and you will be awarded a certificate.
Your investment for this course is £80.00 with a £20.00 deposit and is over a 5 week period. This course is also available on line and is £20.00 per month over a 4 month period with paypal.